dont even ask just put your mind in a suspension of disbelief and click play
Bunnies object to studying because it takes time away from bunnies.
This is a lion making a kill in the wild. I know it’s very graphic but I think it’s important to show just how brutal nature can be.
i hate it when i see someone i vaguely know in public. do i say hi?? do i act like i don’t see them and hope for the best??
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Yeah but have you seen this
The African Renaissance Monument in Senegal, larger that the Eiffel tower and the statue of liberty .. Things you don’t see in mainstream media.
This is beautiful.
I think this picture better illustrates the size of that monument.
I never even knew this existed this makes me so happy to find out about it
⌈ yatoriweek ⌋ → day 1;
fateor one colorBlue
Well, I was GOING to go to bed…